Skip to content
- To bring about awareness about disability and chronic illnesses.
- To educate people about different types of disabilities and to remove the stigma surrounding them.
- Remove the stereotypes and unconstitutional discriminatory biases that lead to ill-informed thinking that people with disabilities are good for nothing and should remain indoors and just be content with the disability grant aid.
- To prove that this mentality has condemned many bright minds that should be contributing positively in our country.
- To use the magazine as a vehicle to empower and motivate others in their respected areas to start ventures similar to ours whilst we publicise them in prospect of them receiving the aid they desire.
- To raise more awareness about the relationships between the violation of the Acts of Parliament and the lives we live in our communities.